Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Let the Party Begin!

Hello out there.  I'm super excited to finally get my blog up and rolling.  I decided to start this blog as a way to keep my sanity intact in a new and exciting world .  I am a recent (one month and counting) stay at home momma of an one year old.  This blog is a mixture of sorts, diy decorating, general thriftiness with a pinch of trials and tribulations of a stay at home momma.  I need a place for me and this is it.  I was an elementary teacher who missed her little pumpkin horribly throughout the day.  Personally I could not be the teacher, wife, housekeeper and mother I wanted to be.  I struggled balancing it all and when I dropped the ball I beat myself up.  I'm not giving up my career only putting it on the back burner until I'm finished raising my babies.  This blog is also of course a place to express my creativity and hopefully inspire thousands (lol, I have 0 followers) to decorate their homes on the cheap with super thrifty ideas!
 I'm totally syched to have a place to showcase my red brick rancher, thrifty finds and adventures of being a stay at home momma.  Without further ado I give you Red Brick Shanty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments:)