I had some help along the way.
I then put a safety pin on each corner of the pillow and began sewing my little heart out.
It actually wasn't so bad just time consuming. Once I had three sides sewed together I ironed the fabric then turned it inside out. I then stuffed my old pillow in the new case. This was the trickiest part sewing the rest of the case shut around the pillow. I ended up safety pinning my case together while I sewed so I could produce a nice clean line. After I made three new pillow covers using my old pillows as stuffing, I grew brave a bought a bag of Poly-Fil for less than $4.00 to make my own pillow using my own dimensions. This turned out just as well! I love my new pillows. The new patterns have spruced up my couch and actually my whole living room. This was a quick and cheap change! Now I just need to learn how to sew zippers in so I can interchange the pillow covers on a whim!
I've linked up at